Personalized planning of music for your event— in person or over the phone, we go through a checklist and discuss things like...
- What is the range of ages of people that will be attending your event?
- Do you want some music that will appeal to all age groups attending or music for just one age group?
- What genres of music do you like and not like?
- What eras have your favorite music—2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, or even the 50s?
- Who are your favorite musical artists?
- What is your one favorite song that must be played at your event (if we don’t have it in our music collection, we’ll get it for you at no charge)?
- Do you want line and slow dancing music?
- Do you want to exclude music with explicit lyrics?
For wedding receptions and dances, detailed hour by hour planning so that the wedding reception and dance traditions that you want are put on for you and your guest’s delight— whether that be the cake cutting, throwing of the garter belt and wedding bouquet, the dollar dance, Soul Train Dance Contest, The Wedding Quiz Game or La Marcha (The Wedding March), we select the perfect music and emcee all the traditions
Vast music collection including Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Dance, Pop, Rock, Country, Spanish and others from today, the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s and even the 50s
Tools to build the perfect playlist just for your event based on a song’s mood, color, genre, beats per minute, and song key
Quality equipment including speakers, DJ controller, microphone and magical lights to delight your event’s attendees
Free equipment set up and tear down
A DJ who loves music mixing, cuing, beat matching... we call it Mixxing The Beat! We can interact with your guests or just mixx the music. Contact us today by clicking on our logo below.